A business law firm emphasizing real estate transactions and litigation.
2401 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85719
- Complex Commercial Real Estate and Business Transactions
- Real Property Acquisitions and Dispositions, with Emphasis on Commercial and Multi-Family Transactions
- Entity Formation and Governance Documents
- Real Estate Acquisition and Refinancing Loans, including Borrower’s Counsel Opinion Letters
- Negotiation and Drafting of Commercial and Retail Leases
- Loan Modifications and Restructurings
- Private Placement Syndications (sold to accredited investors only)
- JD with distinction, University of Arizona 1981
- BA with distinction, University of Arizona 1977
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Arizona
- Pima County Bar Association
- State Bar of California (inactive)
- State Bar of Oklahoma (inactive)
- Admitted Arizona Supreme Court
- Board of Directors and Board Secretary, Petfinder.com Foundation
- Trustee, Ralph and Virginia Mullin Foundation
Rob is a third-generation Tucsonan and is bi-lingual in Spanish and English. He left Tucson (briefly) after law school to practice oil and gas securities law in Oklahoma and commercial and securities law in California, returning to Tucson in 1983. He joined Bilby and Shoenhair, one of Tucson’s preeminent old-line law firms, which subsequently merged into Snell & Wilmer, a very large multi-state law firm, where he practiced as a partner until 1996 when he co-founded Hinderaker Rauh & Weisman, PLC.
Rob has extensive experience in private-placement securities, real estate development and construction law, and financial transactions and has represented clients with local, regional, and national, and international business interests. He also represents numerous charitable organizations, primarily in the animal welfare arena, and formed and assisted over 120 non-profit organizations in Arizona and throughout the United States in obtaining tax-exempt (501(c)(3)) status.
Rob is an aging ex-athlete, formerly active in the local triathlon, running and cycling communities, is married to a former professional triathlete, and struggles to stay upright and mobile and to keep up with five dogs and a three-year old son.
This web site is for informational purposes only and nothing contained in the web site constitutes legal advice. An attorney-client relationship is not created by viewing this site, sending us an e-mail, or providing us with information. Please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written statement from Hinderaker Rauh & Weisman which confirms that we represent you. Any information provided to us before we have conducted a check for conflicts of interest and before we have agreed to represent you, is not subject to the attorney-client privilege and will not be treated as confidential.